HVAC & PLUMBING SERVICES IN VISTA, CA
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air
At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we understand just how important it is to make sure your home is running smoothly. A functioning plumbing system is integral to any household and when something is wrong with yours, your entire routine comes to a screeching halt. Turn to our highly trained team for all of your plumbing services in Vista. Since 1978, our plumbers have provided countless residents in the area with unparalleled repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services. We can handle any service, including piping and repiping, water heaters, tankless water heaters, backflow prevention, gas leak repairs, slab leaks, kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, grease traps, bidets, water conservation, and more!
Call (866) 374-0402 to request an estimate. We look forward to serving you!
Why Choose Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has served clients since 1978 and is committed to bringing the highest quality plumbing and HVAC services at an affordable price. Our goal is to “wow” every customer by providing quick, courteous, and high-quality work - and we’re available to take your call 24/7! With weekend and holiday scheduling available, we’re always here to help with emergency plumbing or HVAC repairs, too.
Our Plumbing & HVAC Services in Vista, CA
Whether you’re dealing with a clogged drain or an AC unit in need of repairs, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has you covered. We provide repairs, tune-ups, maintenance, and replacements for the following and more:
- Air Conditioners – We’re ready to help with anything from AC repairs, to tune-ups and installations. If your air conditioning isn’t working the way it should, we can diagnose the issue for you and recommend the best solution.
- Heaters – Vista may experience mild weather most of the time, but a broken heater is an inconvenience even in Southern California when temperatures drop. We provide heating installations, repairs, tune-ups, and more.
- Hot Water Heaters – Our team is ready to service and install both tanked and tankless water heaters. Whether you need a simple water heater flush or your unit just isn’t putting out warm water anymore, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air can help.
- Drains – From clogged drains in your bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen, we’re prepared to diagnose and clear even the toughest blockage via snaking or hydro-jetting. We also provide camera inspections when needed to identify the root cause of serious clogs.
- Sewers – Our sewer services include clog removal, line repairs, sewer line replacement, underground sewer repair, root cutting, and more. Additionally, we can diagnose issues via camera inspections and provide trenchless sewer lining.
- Kitchen Plumbing – From garbage disposals to dishwashers, we’re ready to inspect, repair, or replace virtually any kitchen plumbing unit that isn’t working as it should. Additionally, setting up new plumbing fixtures right the first time can make your home more energy-efficient and safer.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Our technicians provide plumbing services for bathroom fixtures and drains, too – including bidet installations, drain snaking, and water-saving showerhead installations!
Why Don’t I Have Any Hot Water?
Is there anything worse than hopping into the shower only to be blasted by ice-cold water? We don’t think so either! When you don’t have any hot water, something is probably wrong with your water heater.
Common causes for a lack of hot water include:
- The thermostat on your water heater is set incorrectly
- The pilot light is out
- The heating element is broken
- There is an excessive amount of sediment built up in the tank
- Your tank isn’t big enough to meet your family’s hot water needs
- The dip tube is broken
To determine exactly what is going on with your water heater, reach out to our Vista plumbers. We will arrive promptly, thoroughly inspect your system, identify the cause of the problem, offer you professional advice, and provide affordable, effective repair or replacement service.
Things to Never Put Down Your Garbage Disposal
While our garbage disposals do a great job of keeping our drains from clogging, there are plenty of things that we shouldn’t be putting down them. We know it seems like they can handle anything, but putting certain things down them can lead to foul odors, clogs, and a broken garbage disposal.
Never put the following things down your garbage disposal:
- Grease, oil, or fat
- Coffee grounds
- Pits and seeds
- Fibrous vegetables such as celery
- Animal bones
- Potato peels
- Broken glass or metal
- Chicken skin
Emergency Plumbing Services in Vista, CA
As a homeowner, you are going to run into the occasional plumbing problem. While we all wish our plumbing systems could run perfectly all of the time, wear and tear, extensive use, lack of maintenance, and other extenuating circumstances can culminate to form a plumbing emergency.
The most common plumbing emergencies include:
- No hot water
- Overflowing toilet
- Clogged sink or shower
- Sump pump failure
- Leaking or burst pipes
- Sewer system backup
- Leaking faucet or toilet
This list is not exhaustive. If you are facing any of the above or any other serious plumbing problem, our Vista plumbers can help.
We Are Always Here to Help
Here at Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, your emergencies are our emergencies. No matter the time of day or night, when you call us with an urgent plumbing matter, you can count on us to be there. Our team at the ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency plumbing service and ensure that your home is taken care of. Backed by over four decades of service experience, you can bet that our team has seen every plumbing problem under the sun. Each of our plumbers is fully licensed, insured and certified with the EPA, because we want to do everything we can to make sure we provide you with the best possible service.
For emergency plumbing service in Vista, call (866) 374-0402. You can also message us online to learn more about how we can take care of your home.