“From the start, I was pleased with the courtesy and friendly professional conversation about our issue at hand. When Dylan arrived we communicated well with one another and his service was outstanding. He is very experienced and cordial as well as friendly to speak with. I am very pleased with everyone I have met and spoken to at your business.” - Larry M.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Systems
If you’re interested in improving your home’s indoor air quality, you may have noticed that there are a few different types of systems to choose from. The right air purification or cleaning system for you and your home will depend on numerous factors, including your indoor air quality goals, the size of your home, and how many occupants share your home.
At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer the following types of indoor air quality systems:
- Whole House High-Efficiency Air Cleaner: Captures dust, dirt, smoke, hair and pet dander
- Series 2 UVC Lamp: Sterilizes the air for viruses, bacteria, molds, pollen, dust mites
- Series 2 Oxidizing UVC System: Sterilizes the air for viruses, bacteria, molds, pollen, dust mites; also cleans chemicals, pesticides, cleaning solvents, formaldehyde and VOC’s
- Ultra Violet Purification Light: Ensures year-round improved indoor air quality by preventing and inhibiting the growth of micro-organisms
- Air Scrubber Purification System: A seamless, fully-integrated, whole-home indoor air purification system that reduces contaminants, odors, and irritating particles year-round
- Phenomenal Aire™: A cutting-edge air purification and disinfectant system that eliminates over 99% of airborne microbes.
Improve the Indoor Air Quality of Your San Diego Home
You can control airborne pollutants naturally with a whole-house air cleaning strategy. Your heating and cooling system circulates about 1.5 million cubic feet of air per day and is the perfect place to start. These products work synergistically with your HVAC system to capture and kill indoor pollutants and naturally deodorize your indoor air environment. As an added bonus, indoor air purification systems also keep your heating and cooling system clean and running at peak efficiency. This could save you an additional 40% on utility bills. Better health and more savings: it’s a win-win!
Schedule indoor air quality services in San Diego today—call Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air or contact us online to get started!