Water Heater Repair in San Diego
24/7 San Diego Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Tired of waiting all morning for your shower to heat up? Thanks to new water heater technology, you can make those long, cold waits a thing of the past. From instantly hot systems to energy-efficient solar-powered water heaters, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air offers you state-of-the-art water heaters to make your kitchen and bath experience a dreamy one.
Call us 24/7 for water heater repair in San Diego - (866) 374-0402!
When It’s Time to Call a San Diego Water Heater Repair Expert
It’s easy to take water heaters for granted – until they break! That’s why it’s important to contact a water heater repair technician at the first sign of a potential malfunction. If you’ve asked the following questions about your water heater, it’s time to call a repair technician from Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air:
- Why is my water heater making that knocking sound?
- Why does my water heater pilot light keep going out?
- Why is there standing water under my water heater?
- Why isn’t my hot water heater getting hot enough?
- Why is my water heater fluctuating between hot and cold water?
- Why does my water heater keep shutting off?
Even if your water heater isn’t showing signs of a serious malfunction, you should schedule routine maintenance at least once per year for a professional water tune-up. If there are more than three people in the house, consider a more consistent maintenance schedule – such as once every six months.
Save Money On Your New Water Heater
Not only can Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air help you figure out which model of water heater is the best fit for the needs of your and your family, but we'll also recycle your old water heater for you. Check out our Specials page for timely offers!
How to Tune-up Your Water Heater
Tuning-up your water heater at least once per year can extend its life and save you money on costly repairs or a replacement. This is what the process looks like:
- If your water heater runs on electricity, turn off the circuit breaker. If the water heater is gas turn off the pilot off. (Your water heater will absolutely die if you do not do these steps!) Wait for at least one hour, depending on how high your water temperature settings are. The hotter the water, the longer it needs to cool down.
- Take your garden hose and attach it at the bottom of your water heater's drain valve.
- Place the other end of the hose where you want to drain your water heater.
- Shut off the cold-water pipe (This is located at the top of the water heater).
- Drain the water heater by opening the drain valve at the bottom. (There might be a handle, or you may need a screwdriver to open this valve. This can take several hours if the water heater hasn’t been flushed in a long time!
- When the water is clear or stops draining from the water heater, then turn on the cold water. This will pressure flush all the sediment like the minerals out of the tank. Do this for several minutes (or longer if the water heater hasn’t been flushed before).
- Close the drain valve at the bottom of the water heater.
- Disconnect the hose and make sure nothing is leaking.
- Let the water heater refill. While doing so, turn on the hot water in your kitchen sink to release any air from the line.
- When the tank is completely full, turn on the electricity or gas again.
With any complicated plumbing process, we recommend contacting a professional plumber to tune-up your water heater for you. Additionally, the more people who live in your house, the more often you’ll need to tune-up your water heater.
All the Water Heaters You Didn’t Know Existed
Water heaters have become an industry on their own, but buying them is only the beginning. Keeping your water heating system in working order means having experienced plumbers on hand when you need help. At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are San Diego’s premier water heater specialists.
From when you make your purchase to getting rid of the old water heater, and everything in between, we’re here to guarantee your total satisfaction at every stage. Once you’ve chosen the right water heating system for your needs, we’ll take care of the water heater installation and service to make sure your system works properly.
We provide water heater solutions for every home and preference, including:
- Tankless heaters
- Solar-powered systems
- Propane and natural gas connections
- Recirculation pumps
- High-efficiency systems
- Instant hot water faucets
- Water heater repair
- And more!
Make the Most of Your Water Heating Systems: Repairs, Installations, and More
When it comes to convenient water heating systems, there are many options available. Give us a call today to find out which one would best suit your needs. Once the system is installed, we can help you keep your system running smoothly with annual checkups and regular maintenance. Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air offers water heater service in San Diego on any system you can think of.
With a new water heating system, you can save time, money, and space in your home. You don’t have to wait all morning to take a hot shower, so what’s stopping you from exploring your options?
Call Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air today or contact us online to schedule a water heater installation or repair service in San Diego!
Safety and Peace of Mind
You can count on your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning when you need them most.
15% discount off every plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service and/or repair, every day (excludes replacements or installations).
No Emergency Service Fees
Call us anytime, day or night, and we’ll respond quickly with the service you need at no additional cost.
Jump to the front of the line! As a VIP Service Member, your call is scheduled ahead of others for both routine and emergency calls.
Your VIP Service Plan can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you sell.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer the best warranties in the industry & guarantee you'll be satisfied with our work.