Kitchen Plumbing Service in San Diego
Garbage Disposal Repair, Dishwashers, Sinks, & More
It’s never fun to have a plumbing issue in the kitchen. Not only are you inconvenienced by not having some of your daily appliances, there’s often water damage that can present lasting damage. Proper installation of your kitchen appliances can save you from the headache of water damage, and even fire, so it’s important that you leave the job to a kitchen plumber you can trust.
Call today for San Diego kitchen plumbing services at (866) 374-0402!Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has been providing homeowners with top-quality kitchen plumbing services in San Diego and throughout the surrounding areas for over 40 years. We can help you install new kitchen plumbing systems, repair or replace existing appliances, and perform routine kitchen plumbing maintenance services.
Industry Experts for Tough Kitchen Plumbing Jobs
Installing kitchen appliances isn’t quite as simple as one would think. As these appliances are usually driven by motors, installing them means hooking up to electrical power as well as a water supply. Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has installed countless kitchen appliances and guarantees your 100% satisfaction in making sure they work properly.
We install and repair a variety of kitchen appliances, including:
- Garbage Disposals – If your garbage disposal isn’t working as it should, it’s possible the blades are simply stuck, there is a clog, or the unit is ready to be replaced. Our team can identify the problem and diagnose the best possible solution, from repairs to replacements.
- Dishwashers – We provide dishwasher maintenance and installation, along with related services such as drain clearing. If your dishwasher isn’t running properly, causes your sink to back up, or isn’t draining, our technicians can diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Washers and dryers – Whether you realize it or not, your washer and dryer may be linked to other common kitchen plumbing issues. If you’re experiencing a drain clog from your laundry unit, the root of the problem may be linked to drains in your kitchen (or vice versa). We can identify the source to make sure your units are fixed right the first time.
- Kitchen sinks – Kitchen sinks are one of the most common sources of drain clogs and kitchen plumbing repairs, not to mention one of the most inconvenient. Just like laundry plumbing problems, your kitchen sink may be connected to plumbing problems in other areas of the home too, and our team can address them all.
- Faucets and fixtures – A leaky faucet not only wastes water but can raise your water bill – especially if unattended over time. Whether you’re dealing with a leak or a more serious fixture problem, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air can help you by repairing or replacing the faulty unit.
A History of Quality & Performance
There’s no substitute for a job done right, and that means hiring a plumbing service with experience. Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has been serving the plumbing needs of San Diego County since 1978. Our service, excellence and outstanding ethics have earned us an array of awards in our field. No one is better suited to provide the kitchen plumbing services you need.
“Larry came to our home to take care of a few issues: install a garbage disposal unit, clean a clogged drain, and a sluggish toilet. He worked carefully and did not rush through. He explained everything thoroughly. We had a small issue with the disposal, and he came the next morning at 7 am to fix it.” - Linda & Robert S.
If your kitchen is undergoing a remodel, needs some work adding new appliances, or is due for an annual connections inspection, contact Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air today.
Additional Kitchen Plumbing Resources:
Safety and Peace of Mind
You can count on your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning when you need them most.
15% discount off every plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service and/or repair, every day (excludes replacements or installations).
Jump to the front of the line! As a VIP Service Member, your call is scheduled ahead of others.
Your VIP Service Plan can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you sell.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer the best warranties in the industry & guarantee you'll be satisfied with our work.
Safety Is of the Utmost Importance
We background check our techs & provide a picture of the technician who will be arriving to your property.