Plumbing & HVAC SERVICES IN Point Loma, CA
At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we understand just how important it is to make sure your home is running smoothly. A functioning plumbing system is integral to any household and when something is wrong with yours, your entire routine comes to a screeching halt. Turn to our highly trained team for all of your plumbing services in Point Loma. Since 1978, our plumbers have provided countless residents in Point Loma with unparalleled repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services. We can handle any service, including piping and repiping, water heaters, tankless water heaters, backflow prevention, gas leak repairs, slab leaks, kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, grease traps, bidets, water conservation, and more!
Call (866) 374-0402 to request an estimate. We look forward to serving you!
Plumber Point Loma, CA
Whether you’re dealing with a clogged drain or an AC unit in need of repairs, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has you covered in Point Loma. We provide repairs, tune-ups, maintenance, and replacements for the following and more:
- Hot Water Heaters – Our team is ready to service and install both tanked and tankless water heaters. Whether you need a simple water heater flush or your unit just isn’t putting out warm water anymore, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air can help.
- Drains – From clogged drains in your bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen, we’re prepared to diagnose and clear even the toughest blockage via snaking or hydro-jetting. We also provide camera inspections when needed to identify the root cause of serious clogs.
- Sewers – Our sewer services include clog removal, line repairs, sewer line replacement, underground sewer repair, root cutting, and more. Additionally, we can diagnose issues via camera inspections and provide trenchless sewer lining.
- Kitchen Plumbing – From garbage disposals to dishwashers, we’re ready to inspect, repair, or replace virtually any kitchen plumbing unit that isn’t working as it should. Additionally, setting up new plumbing fixtures right the first time can make your home more energy-efficient and safer.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Our technicians provide plumbing services for bathroom fixtures and drains, too – including bidet installations, drain snaking, and water-saving showerhead installations!
Point Loma Air Conditioning and Heating
Whether you’re dealing with a clogged drain or an AC unit in need of repairs, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has you covered. We provide repairs, tune-ups, maintenance, and replacements for the following and more:
- Air Conditioners – We’re ready to help with anything from AC repairs, to tune-ups and installations. If your air conditioning isn’t working the way it should, we can diagnose the issue for you and recommend the best solution.
- Heaters – Point Loma may experience mild weather most of the time, but a broken heater is an inconvenience even in Southern California when temperatures drop. We provide heating installations, repairs, tune-ups, and more.
Need AC repair in Point Loma? Call (866) 374-0402.
What Makes Our Company Different?
At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, your comfort is our number one priority. We take the time to help you find the perfect, custom solution for your home and we’re always happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. Most of all, we’re committed to outstanding customer service. When you trust your plumbing, heating, and AC needs to us, you can rest assured that you’re receiving top-rate services from a highly-qualified, professional team.
At Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we go above and beyond for our customers by offering:
- A team of trained, background-checked technicians available
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and the strongest warranties in the industry
- Affordable rates, as well as a number of financing opportunities for homeowners
- Fast, reliable service throughout San Diego County
We understand that safety is important. That’s why our technicians undergo extensive background checks, drug testing, and personality profiling before they’re hired. Plus, all of our specialists are licensed and fingerprinted with the state of California for your peace of mind. Once they’re dispatched to your home, you’ll receive an email with information about your technician, including how long they've been in the industry and a little bit about themselves.