Anderson Career Builder Institute was founded by Mary Jean Anderson, President of Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air in response to the nationwide critical shortage of qualified candidates for employment in the skilled trades.
ACBI is a specialized earn-while-you-learn trade school to train residential plumbers and HVAC technicians for rewarding careers in the home service industry.
90-Day Pre-Apprentice Program
There is no cost for this program – tuition, uniforms and cost of instructional materials are included for a select number of successful applicants. In addition, students will earn $5500 ($13/hr) during the course of the 90-day program which runs five days a week (Monday thru Friday) including two days in the classroom/lab and three days in the field with experienced professionals/trainers.
At the end of the 90-day program, students will have the opportunity to apply for full-time employment with Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air or several other great partner plumbing, heating and air companies across California that will entertain applications.
Anderson Career Builder Institute (a division of Anderson Plumbing Heating and Air) would like to invite you to apply for our Pre-Apprentice training program.
- Anderson will cover all your tuition, uniforms, cost of materials
- You will earn $5500 over the course of the program.
- It is a 90 day program consisting of 2 days in class/lab and 3 days in the field each week.
- We provide training in the lab and hands on training in the field.
- It is full time Monday – Friday paid $13 an hour.
- At the end of the 90 days you will have the opportunity to apply for full time permanent employment with Anderson Plumbing Heating and Air. We have also partnered with several great Plumbing and Heating and Air companies across California that will entertain your application as well.
Ideal Candidates are:
- Humble, smart and hungry
- Career focused with a strong desire to learn
- Physically able to carry out strenuous work tasks
- Detail oriented and a passion for doing things right
- And must have a valid Driver's License - with clean driving record