Energy Upgrade California Participating ContractorAs an Energy Upgrade CaliforniaTM Participating Contractor, Anderson Plumbing, Heating and Air helps homeowners who want to reduce their homes’ energy use and increase comfort, while saving money and helping the environment. We make it simple to plan and complete your energy upgrade and apply for rebates and incentives. Increasing your home’s efficiency isn’t just switching out light bulbs or buying new appliances. It’s approaching your home as a complete system. Heating, air conditioning, water and other systems can work together to more effectively help lower your bills. We have the expertise and resources you need to take a “whole house” approach. Anderson Plumbing, Heating and Air can identify ways you can save more energy and get more rebates for insulation, energy-efficient heating and air-conditioning systems, whole house fans, high-efficiency water heaters, and more.
You Can Work with Anderson Plumbing, Heating and Air to:
- Save big on energy upgrades – Rebates and incentives will make your home improvements more affordable! Receive $1,000 to $4,000 or more for energy-efficiency single-family home upgrades.
- Lower utility bills – Reducing the amount of energy and water used in your home can make a big difference in monthly utility bills. Increase comfort – A well-sealed and insulated home stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Improve indoor air quality – Proper ventilation and non-toxic materials can reduce indoor air pollution.
- Increase home value – Energy and resource-efficient homes are becoming more valuable.
- Reduce impact on the environment – Improving home energy efficiency is a way you can directly reduce greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change.
- Help your local economy – Creating jobs supports local businesses.
With thousands of dollars in rebates available, it’s the right time to plan your home upgrade. We can help make efficiency upgrades affordable with significant rebates and incentives. For more information, call us at (866) 374-0402 or request an appointment at your convenience.