“Green,” whether in reference to building in general or plumbing in particular, is a big subject. What you need to know is this: when you get right down to its simplest and most stripped-down definition, the “green” plumbing part of the “green” building universe means offering our customers products and services that help save water, use less energy and/or emit less exhaust emissions into the atmosphere than standard products. Of course there’s a lot more to the “green” plumbing thing than just that, but simply keeping those three fundamental principles in mind and adhering to them whenever and wherever possible can put you a long way down the road to making the transition to being a “green” consumer.
We offer the following in home inspection/training
Green Whole House Water Inspection
- Educate customer on how to read there water meter…(look for own leaks)
- Inspect toilets for water leaks using dye tablets
- Replace shower heads and faucet aerators with low flow s and aerators
- Inspect angle stops and washer hoses for potential leaks
- Inspect water heater for potential leaks and earth quake strapping
- Check water pressure regulator on both house and landscape.