Drain Cleaning in El Cajon
Providing Exceptional Service Since 1978
When your drains start acting up, you need prompt, effective service. That’s where Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air comes in. Backed by decades of plumbing experience and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, you can count on our plumbers to keep your drains in top shape. Whether you’ve got a clogged sink or it is simply time for your routine drain cleaning service, our team treats every service with the utmost care and urgency.
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Choose Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air to handle your drain cleaning services in El Cajon, and rest assured we always get the job done right. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most reputable drain cleaning service providers in all of El Cajon and beyond!
What Are Signs That You Have a Clogged Drain?
Clogged drains are one of the most common and irritating plumbing problems. If your drains are acting up, it is important to have them inspected and serviced right away. Even issues that appear to be minor can cause extensive damage down the line if left unrepaired, so prompt service is a must.
Below are 8 signs you have a clogged drain:
- Foul drain odors
- Water coming up your sink or shower drains
- A frequently clogged or overflowing toilet
- Bubbling or gurgling sounds coming from the drain
- Drain flies
- Standing water in your sink or shower
- Water is slow to drain from your sink, shower, tub, or toilet
- Puddles of water near sink or toilet
Think you’ve got a clogged drain? Our El Cajon drain cleaning experts have a solution. Simply give us a call and we will have your drains back up and running in no time.
Our Drain Cleaning Process
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air offers a variety of dependable drain cleaning solutions, including snaking and hydro-jetting. In the event that your drains are giving you trouble, our El Cajon drain cleaning techs will perform a camera inspection to locate the source of the problem. After assessing the problem, we will determine which solution is best for your specific situation.
Below, we’ve broken down the differences between drain snaking and hydro-jetting:
- Drain snaking: Drain snaking involves inserting an auger into the drain. This device is pushed through the pipes until it reaches the blockage. Once it reaches the blockage, the auger will push the clog through your pipes, break the clog up into smaller pieces that can flow through your pipes, or catch onto the blockage. If the auger catches onto the blockage, it will be removed from your pipes.
- Hydro-jetting: Hydro-jetting technology involves inserting a water jet into your pipes. This pressure washer will blast away all buildup and blockages within your pipes, leaving them thoroughly cleaned.
What Are The Benefits Of Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Routine drain cleaning can provide you and your family with a number of great benefits.
Benefits of professional drain cleaning services include the following:
- The elimination of noisy pipes
- The elimination of unpleasant smells of sewage
- Added pipe longevity
- Increased pipe efficiency
- A decrease in your utility bills (especially in the case of a fixed pipe leak)
- The reduction of mold, mildew, and other bacteria growth
- Protection from damage to your walls and floors
If you are faced with a drain clog or another issue with your drain, we highly encourage you to contact a professional for drain cleaning services as soon as possible. Leaving a drain problem unnoticed can lead to serious damages that can be prevented with appropriate drain cleaning services. Contact our drain cleaning experts in El Cajon today to learn more about what we can do to help.
Why Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air?
For nearly 45 years, Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has been your most trusted plumber. As proud members of “The Box” community, our team works hard to ensure you receive the premium-quality, affordable, and dependable service you deserve. Using cutting-edge drain cleaning tools and technology, we can rid your drains of clogs, eliminate drain odors, reduce the risk of a plumbing emergency, and keep your plumbing pipes flowing freely.
In addition to drain cleaning, our drain services include:
Nobody wows clients like we do. Our technicians always go above and beyond to deliver dependable solutions and lasting results.
- Here's Why You Need A Yearly Kitchen Drain Cleaning
- 5 Ways to Maintain Your Drains
- Why Hydro-Jet Your Drains?
Call Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air at (866) 374-0402 for drain cleaning in El Cajon. We look forward to serving you!