August 19, 2012
Prepare for the Unexpected
It's bound to happen. It's a hot summer day, your workers are happily working away, and then bam! The air conditioning system quits working. Your employees may not leave, but you can almost bet on productivity falling way off. Or how about this scenario…your plumbing backs up. The stench is more than your employees can stand…again a major loss in productivity. In both cases, you scramble to find someone who can come out on a moment's notice. During high demand seasons (like mid-summer when temperatures are rising or spring when plant roots are cracking pipes) you'd be lucky to get them there the same day. There is a solution—a commercial maintenance contract from Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air. We will customize a contract to fit your needs. Some of our clients have monthly needs, others use us quarterly, and still others may only use us twice a year. You're in control. It's not a “cookie cutter” one size fits all solution.
Here Are Just Some of the Benefits:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower operating costs
- Minimized equipment downtime
- Extended equipment life
- More comfortable working conditions for your employees
- Improved indoor air quality
Additional Benefits of Our Commercial Maintenance Contracts:
- Knowledgeable, well-trained technicians, backed by a company with over 34 years in business and winner of the BBB Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics
- Front of the line service…usually within hours, not days
- Peace of mind knowing you've done your best to take care of the unexpected
For more information about commercial maintenance contracts, call us at 619-449-3852 or use our online request for appointment. Please indicate you are inquiring about Commercial Maintenance Contract Services.