2018 was a particularly spectacular year for Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air! Our 40th Anniversary, a total website makeover, sharing our expertise on video, problem-solving a national crisis, and celebrating our employees wowing us every day make up our Top 5 Highlights for 2018!
1. 40th Anniversary. 2018 marked 40 Wow years in business, and how could we not take this opportunity to celebrate and say Thank You, San Diego! We did just that with 40 Wow giveaways! During our 40 Random Acts of Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we gave away HVAC systems, water heaters, air scrubbers, washlet/bidet toilet seats, furnace tune-ups, and more! Winners were announced on Facebook live, bringing in over 2,000 views!
2. New Website Launch. This year also marked the launch of our new, user-friendlywebsite! We wanted to create an easy, scrollable experience for our customers, and we accomplished that and more with our new website layout. Contacting us, finding our service pages, or booking appointments online is now easier than it ever was before.
3. Video Library Launched. Sometimes you need a Plumber or HVAC or Drain tech and sometimes you don’t. And sometimes plumbing drains and HVAC can be boring stuff. Well, never fear … Kyle Anderson is here! Enter The Anderson Video Library! Kyle stepped in front of the camera with some of his fellow employees and tons of information, tips, and tricks. From our ‘Family Health’ to our ‘How To Series’, viewers tuned-in to see how to properly change an air filter, conserve water, and more! You can view the full Anderson Video Library here or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see them periodically.
4. The Anderson Career Builder Institute (ACBI) - There were lots of headlines this year about the national shortage of people going into the trades and the need for apprenticeship programs. Well, our own Mary Jean Anderson launched the Anderson Career Builder Institute to provide an opportunity for individuals to learn the plumbing, drains, heating and air conditioning trades. ACBI has graduated 19 from the Pre-Apprenticeship Program and 11 students have completed the Plumbing and HVAC Apprenticeship Programs!
Successful applicants can partake in a 90-day pre-apprentice program. We cover tuition, uniforms, and the cost of materials, and you will earn $5,500 over the course of the program. At the end, you have the opportunity to apply for full-time, permanent employment!
Deadline for applications are January 21, 2019.
5. Caught in The Act and Wowing Clients! Like we said before, we couldn’t have sustained 40 wow years, without our amazing team! We take pride in hiring the best people, who truly enjoy going above and beyond for our clients. Because of that, this year we decided to launch our employee spotlight blog: Caught In The Act. The purpose is to simply highlight the staff members that go above and beyond for our community, teammates, and customers. From pulling a passenger out of a car to gifting and visiting long-time clients, we highlight the stories that really wowed us. After all, nobody wow’s clients like we do!
We can’t wait to expand on these memories and more in 2019! For all your plumbing, heating, AC, and drain needs, Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air has you covered!